Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Looking to the Future

Thank you all for the support -- I am trying to get tutorials up as soon as possible, but it will not be by the end of this week as I was planning (sad).  Rest assured, I have some awesome things planned!  That said, this blog is for YOU (Boys, you'll have your chance to shine here as well, promise!) so please send your suggestions in!  And if you see me around the Yard, feel free to chat me up!

I've also decided to start up the Hair Hall of Fame.  I saw a plebe (!) with really well done lace twist braid today and I was in such a rush catching someone, I didn't stop to ask her if I could take a picture -- or how she did it.    Well-kept hair should be celebrated (and recognized), so here's what I propose:

If you see someone with AWESOME hair (nifty, neat, and professional), take a picture and send it to me with their name; if it's MMbM caliber awesome (and I know you're out there!) I'll make an honorable mention at the end of the week or if it's possible I'll feature them and a tutorial on how to get their awesome 'do.



Everyone be safe over Labor Day weekend!



Look forward to (starting next week!):
  1. Braid Basics -- Dutch, French, Fishtail Braids -- tutorials + tips for finishing them off
  2. Buns -- how to make yours "of steel"
  3. Tools + Products -- what I use to style my hair


The hair is the richest ornament of women.  ~Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing this post! Please feel free to make comments on what I can improve, what you're stuck on, etc. =)

Also, since commenting is open to all viewers, please leave a name and contact information (e-mail, alpha) so I can get in touch with you!