Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome!

This blog is intended to help female MIDN with their hair and provide some hair inspiration.

I have no idea if anyone will actually read this!  But if anyone does (and finds it helpful) please leave comments on how I can improve the site.  If there is something you would like to see or if you need pointers on something I haven't discussed, let me know!  =)

For hair:
Most of the hairstyles here will be for my hair type and length since with our busy schedules I rarely have the opportunity (or time, unfortunately) to play with other types of hair.  I will try to make notes in styles posted how other hair types may react.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing this post! Please feel free to make comments on what I can improve, what you're stuck on, etc. =)

Also, since commenting is open to all viewers, please leave a name and contact information (e-mail, alpha) so I can get in touch with you!