Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Preview: French Cradle

I finally managed to get pictures of (what I call) a French Cradle!

A 2/c in my company had one last week, but I missed snagging a picture of it; bummer since it came out really neat and she has awesome colored hair.  I got lucky though and one of my Youngsters did her hair tonight and I managed to snap pictures this time!


This style is great for shorter hair, though it can be done on hair
that is well past shoulder length if your hair isn't as thick as mine!

This shows the low profile (while still staying off your neck),
which is good for keeping your cover sitting pretty.



TUTORIAL FORTHCOMING!


Coming soon: PLEBE EDITION (and for you short-haired sisters)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing this post! Please feel free to make comments on what I can improve, what you're stuck on, etc. =)

Also, since commenting is open to all viewers, please leave a name and contact information (e-mail, alpha) so I can get in touch with you!