Thursday, February 2, 2012

FBC: Day 4

Presenting for the first time: the Knot Bun.






I found this bun a while back on YouTube, but my hair wasn't long enough to do it.  My hair is still a little short for this (mostly because it's so thick) but with enough pins, it works out well.  And holds surprisingly well.  It did remind me, however, I need to invest in a few hair combs for styles like this when I need to pin down a thick mass of hair.

Will post instructions for you long-haired ladies out there at a later date.  =)

Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I must say buns are the best choice for ladies wearing uniforms. They look so neat and look good with headgear, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing this post! Please feel free to make comments on what I can improve, what you're stuck on, etc. =)

Also, since commenting is open to all viewers, please leave a name and contact information (e-mail, alpha) so I can get in touch with you!